The evaluation criteria of articles of EEU Collection of Scientific Papers are the followings:
- Compliance with the modern requirements to the scientific papers;
- Actuality of the theme;
- Depth of Analyses, clarity of the text;
- Relevance of conclusions with the results, goals and objectives;
- Research novelty;
- Text structure;
- Academic citation style.
Review of scientific paper is carried by the qualified field specialists in accordance with the paper content and specifications on the basis of the following issues:
- How is the theory and methodology reflected in the paper;
- Does the author demonstrate the latest approaches to the problem;
- How clear and linguistically correct is the text;
- How logical is the interpretation;
- At what level is the scientific contextualization of results and conclusions presented (scientific discussion - how does the elaboration of the problem posed in the article resonate with general scientific problems;
- How relevant are the title, annotation and conclusions of the article.
Review form is available here: